Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pinterest Party: Blue Monday

The lovely Tessa from Down That Little Lane is taking a break from Pinterest Party while she gets her new website up and running and has graciously allowed me to take it over.

If you are addicated to Pinterest - and frankly, how could you not be! - join me every Monday for our Pinterest Party to show off your favourite pins.

All you have to do join the Pinterest Party is:

1. Follow the True Adventures of Eloise
2. Grab the Pinterest Party button from my sidebar and post it on yours or in the post you are linking up
3. Link up your Pinterest Party post
4. Mingle at the party by visiting other Pinterest Party posts!

My Pinterest Party theme this week is Blue Monday













3 comments:

  1. Oh god, I am TOTALLY in love with each and every one of those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fridge is a beast. I want that fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Greg, my boss was organising some cars to get vinyl wrapped the other day and when I saw this fridge I thought to myself 'I could soooo get my fridge vinyl wrapped!' Might have to put a photo of a big fat walrus on the front to remind me to keep away from the fridge and its stash of camembert :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate you taking the time xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...