Sunday, December 4, 2011

Polly Dolly: Navy Stripes

I'm linking up with Danimezza for this week's Polly Dolly Polyvore challenge!

This week's inspiration is NAVY STRIPES...

Today Polly Dolly is admiring the view at the Henley on Thames Regatta (and I'm not talking about the scenery...).  She's dressed for the occasion in a navy striped blazer, white linen pants and red accessories.   You can find her cheering for her crew with a champagne in one hand and waving a cheeky 'God Save McQueen' silk scarf in the other.  There's something very fishy about those cufflinks!

You can find out exactly what Polly's wearing here.Polly Dolly: Navy Stripes

4 comments:

  1. Fun outfit combination, you really set Polly's scene well!!

    Btw, thank you so fairy much for participating in my last seasonal blog hop. I hope you'll come join the Winter Blog Hop fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. For now I was just dropping by to wish you a Happy New Year and to thank you for visiting my place and your lovely comments. I look forward to engaging more with you in 2012. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set lovely, loving the red heels and bag - gorgeous!

    You should stop by my blog and join my giveaway :)
    http://ttimechatter.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-for-2012.html

    Talitha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. where have you gone Eloise????? WE MISS YOU!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate you taking the time xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...